Let’s go there shall we?
According to CNN Marco Rubio taking a sip from a bottle of water during a speech after the SotU badness was a career ender.
Sadly? There is no one left to explain the obvious to you amongst your peers so I shall take a stab at it. Rubio drinking water during his speech was not a career ender. But more importantly: IT WAS NOT EVEN NEWS.
That you have made it news and escallated it to the level of scandalous, career-ending, on-dits and tried so desperately to meme the crap out of as if you believe you can drive pop-culture with a near zero audience IS NEWS. It is us, watching the death rattle of a network, checking our watches because your relevence to the world can be marked in minutes now.
- A reminder
- A Message from Management
- Where is the news?
- Is drinking a bottle of water a career ender?
- Liberal Analysis: Sean Penn
- Pulse check. Is GOP dead yet?
- Back after the break
- White Noise
- Bernard is BOSS, baby. Nice.
- “Up to our asses in Alligators … “