Let’s go there shall we?
According to CNN Marco Rubio taking a sip from a bottle of water during a speech after the SotU badness was a career ender.
Sadly? There is no one left to explain the obvious to you amongst your peers so I shall take a stab at it. Rubio drinking water during his speech was not a career ender. But more importantly: IT WAS NOT EVEN NEWS.
That you have made it news and escallated it to the level of scandalous, career-ending, on-dits and tried so desperately to meme the crap out of as if you believe you can drive pop-culture with a near zero audience IS NEWS. It is us, watching the death rattle of a network, checking our watches because your relevence to the world can be marked in minutes now.
- Next on True Blood, Remnants of The Authority Nuke Israel
- Mark Ruffalo must be high or something
- Looks like it may be a terrible tragedy
- DC Dem doors are open to their own private homes
- Square this for me
- What a sucky news week
- I visit Starbucks during daylight in solidarity
- The world is on fire. Let’s read the blogs.
- This is anarchy
- Better than steak