You have to have seen the ad by now.
Reactions from the blogs:
Worth watching if only as fodder for a thought experiment on how a similar ad would be received if it came from the right. Light-hearted or no, it would bring about the “war on women” End Times, a days-long tribulation of fake-outrage oneupsmanship culminating in a moronic, pandering series of tweets from The One himself. Isn’t it just like a wingnut to sexualize the right to vote that women fought so hard for? Do they think women are too stupid to appreciate a straightforward pitch on the issues? Why can’t they be more sensitive, like Barack Obama?
~ New ad: Your first time should be with Barack Obama
The astonishingly inappropriate OFA ad is not only creepy and weird but speaks volumes about the bubble inhabited by the campaign faithful, who apparently see their guy as a teen heartthrob, and by the president himself, who, to put it gently, has some maturity issues
~ Ad: Vote for Obama and “do it with a great guy” by Pundette
You make the call, but, I have to say, if this is not the worst, it is among the worst
~ The worst political ad ever? by the Daily Gator
My reaction was basically, “Why would they WANT to equate voting for Barack Obama with getting screwed?
- The game is called : Victim
- Well of COURSE ISIS is well oganized. They met up in Detroit.
- Next on True Blood, Remnants of The Authority Nuke Israel
- Mark Ruffalo must be high or something
- Looks like it may be a terrible tragedy
- DC Dem doors are open to their own private homes
- Square this for me
- What a sucky news week
- I visit Starbucks during daylight in solidarity
- The world is on fire. Let’s read the blogs.