Mostly what I’m getting from this “debate” is Obama speaking on behalf of Romney. He starts by saying what he believes Romney WOULD say and then pounces the ever loving crap out of his imaginary frenimy. It would be cute as hell if it weren’t so damned pathetic.
Romney “That’s the height of silliness.”
Why, yes. Yes it is.
- Next on True Blood, Remnants of The Authority Nuke Israel
- Mark Ruffalo must be high or something
- Looks like it may be a terrible tragedy
- DC Dem doors are open to their own private homes
- Square this for me
- What a sucky news week
- I visit Starbucks during daylight in solidarity
- The world is on fire. Let’s read the blogs.
- This is anarchy
- Better than steak