Mostly what I’m getting from this “debate” is Obama speaking on behalf of Romney. He starts by saying what he believes Romney WOULD say and then pounces the ever loving crap out of his imaginary frenimy. It would be cute as hell if it weren’t so damned pathetic.
Romney “That’s the height of silliness.”
Why, yes. Yes it is.
- This is what happens when Republicans try to make things “fair”
- If you are not strong enough to hold it
- Three Levels Removed
- Alec Baldwin, Piers Morgan, et al
- Republicans are not down with the sickness …
- Smells Like Pravda
- Don’t Cry for Me Venezuela
- The Romantic
- The news is too weird, even for me
- I kept watching the stocks dropping