Mostly what I’m getting from this “debate” is Obama speaking on behalf of Romney. He starts by saying what he believes Romney WOULD say and then pounces the ever loving crap out of his imaginary frenimy. It would be cute as hell if it weren’t so damned pathetic.
Romney “That’s the height of silliness.”
Why, yes. Yes it is.
- Where is the news?
- No point in beating a dead horse
- Is drinking a bottle of water a career ender?
- Liberal Analysis: Sean Penn
- Pulse check. Is GOP dead yet?
- Back after the break
- White Noise
- Bernard is BOSS, baby. Nice.
- “Up to our asses in Alligators … “
- First Lady Fashion Alert